marți, 25 ianuarie 2011

mental purge

Why, when I want to lie in the sun - does it suddenly turn cold outside? GRRRRR.

Why are there always sucky movies on when I want to watch t.v.? GRRRRR.

There is so much random food in my fridge and my creativity is sagging. I fear there will be much wastage in the next few days.

How come when I go shopping - buy new clothes - do I get home and three to four items just don't work?!? And I can't be bothered to return them.

This brings me to my new sewing machine. I could alter stuff. If I could figure out how to use the damned thing!

Useless clothes; useless machine I can't figure out. What happened to user-friendly?!

Inertia has set in people. Curtains need making. Clothes need altering. Studies need doing. And yet I find myself sitting on this computer playing Bloomin' Gardens for hours on end.

There is nothing worse to me than a deluge of 'jobs' that need doing - and I can't seem to figure out where to start.

Sigh.

Right. Off to see if I can do battle with the new sewing machine.